Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The long awaited pictures...

I apologize for the length of time it has taken for me to get these pictures up... there are more to follow tomorrow but I have had a hell of a time with finding internet that will upload photos in a timely manner... here are a few from my visit to Ambohimanga (which I have described in one of my earlier posts- I believe the date was 1/29) But once I am back at the program center tomorrow I will put up some really pretty ones. Get excited!!!

Two little girls standing in the entranceway guard palace to the palace of Ambohimanga

 Beautiful Scenery!

Stairway up to Ambohimanga!

I managed to get a few more up today- here they are!

This is the view of parts of the central highlands of Madagascar from the top of Ambohimanga- isn't it beautiful???


No comments:

Post a Comment