Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Madagascar Here I Come!

Tomorrow is the big day. My flight leaves here from Burlington at 6am- at that time I will have to say goodbye to my boyfriend of almost two years who will be dropping me off at the airport :-(. That is the sad news but the good news is that I will see him in three and a half months aaaand that I have adventures awaiting me across the sea! Unfortunately some more bad news is that I am snuggled up in bed right now surrounded by tissues, tea, orange juice, Advil and hydrocortisone cream. Not only am I sick, congested and drugged up on Advil, sudafed and allergy meds, I also sport some really great hives on my back (due to stress or my illness I'm not sure). Well maybe this was too much information for some of you but- I thought I would just share because I am slightly miserable and worried right now about my upcoming misery on my 20 hour journey tomorrow. Although, on the bright side, my incessant sneezing and tissue utilization might just get me on of those desired aisle seats on the plane. So, in my attempt to rest and get better, I have discovered these awesome online photo editors- yay for that! I love these things-


Yay photo editor! This is a picture of the capital, Antananarivo, where there's actually a Hollywood-esque sign spelling the name of the city. Funny, right? Well I am going to leave you all with that- it is time for me to continue packing and get dinner with Mike. On a closing note; I know that some of you had asked me about my address while I was there... Now I cannot guarantee that whatever letters you send will make it, and vice versa for  that matter but I will give it to you in case you have a craving to write to someone in Madagascar. (And if you would like a postcard from me please send me your address as well).

Olivia Zeltner
c/o SIT
BP 8172
Antananarivo (101)
MADAGASCAR

I will try to update in one of the many airports I will be in tomorrow with thoughts, feelings and maybe even pics if you're lucky!

~Much Love to All~

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what an amazing adventure you're going on!
    Just dropping by from Hollie's linkup!

    Holly
    http://adventuresofholly.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment! I am new to the blogging world and love that you have checked out some of my adventures!

    ReplyDelete