Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Here's to a New Year!

2011 served to be a difficult year for me but 2012 rang in like a brand new year. I was lucky enough to have some of my best friends from home venture up to Vermont for the night to celebrate! It was an amazingly fun night and I am so lucky to have been surrounded by my best friends and boyfriend :-)

Oh and By the way... I just got a Nikon digital SLR camera for Christmas and had way too much fun taking pictures.

Cody and I were on decoration committee- We did a beautiful job.



Downtown on Church St.

Bedford Girls in Burlington!!!!

New Years Eve dragon parade!

Michael the renowned chef

I love my girls :-)



Cody- looking ever so attractive


We're pretty cute...



So here's to a New Year! Let hope hat 2012 will bring peace, love and prosperity to all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment