Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Diego Suarez Welcomes You!

So, as you can all see from the title of my post, I made it to Diego safe and sound. I almost went insane after 27 hours on the taxi brousse, but managed to keep it together... barely. All of the taxi brousse misery went out the window when I got to my hotel and ate fresh coconut fish with some THB to accompany on the terrace looking out at the sea. Wonderful.


I have so many other things to say about my stay here so far but I have been super busy trying to get things together for the start of my ISP. If I have the time, I will draft a more detailed blog entry tonight about what I have seen so far, what the city is like and what exactly I am doing here. But for know, I am in a really cool city where it is really hot and will give me lots of information to work with as far as my ISP goes!

À Demain!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment